1. What is Zombica?
- Zombica is a computer game in development being written by Dominic Rea the founder of Funfy Interactive (an independent game programming company). It is focused around the Real-Time Strategy (RTS) aspects of managing a group of survivors after a Zombie plague has spread across the world.
2. When is the game coming out?
- TBD as of 6/2/2016
3. How much will the game cost?
- This has not been decided at this point. We are focusing on getting development done at this point.
4. What is gameplay going to be like?
- The game is being designed to be a 3D RTS game. You will play the role of a leader striving to manage a growing group of survivors to rebuild a stable and chaos free environment. To aid in this endeavor you will be able to build defenses and craft items to use from salvage that you will collect from the surrounding areas. New NPCs will show up randomly and it will be up to you how they will best serve the greater good. This could mean assigning them to a manufacturing job, putting a gun in their hands and taking them on excursions to secure more territory, or using their expertise to expand your schematic library.
5. Can I play this game multiplayer with my friends?
- At this point it is still uncertain. It certainly would make the game a ton of fun and we’re open to the option but it does add some development and testing overhead that we’re unable to commit to at this time.
That’s all for now, please return often for more information.